Continuous Integration(CI) is a an process that helps a developer to itegrate the code in shared repository in Automated fashion.
Advantages of Continuous Integration Tools
There are many advantage of using CI tools.
- Integration becomes smooth and less time consuming
- Issues are catched early on during the build
- Less time is spent on debugging and more time is spend on adding features
- Problems that occur in integration are reduced
- Delivery time of the software is reduced greatly
Tools for Continuous Integration
There are many tools available for Continuous Integration both open source and commercial. Some of them are given below
- Travis CI
- CodeShip Inc
Beside these ,there are many others continuous Integration tools available out there in the market.